The following is a compilation of Houston Astros tickets and promotions that the team offers. It has been culled from the official Houston Astros site. There are some very wallet-friendly deals available. Make sure to check them out.
Ways to Purchase Tickets for Houston Astros Games
1. By calling 1-877-9ASTROS
2. At the Minute Maid Park box office on Texas Avenue.
4. Or from an authorized ticket broker like StubHub which has an agreement with the Astros to resell tickets that season ticket holders cannot use for a game.
Houston Astros Discount Tickets and Promotions
- Dynamic Pricing: The Astros have set aside three sections of Minute Maid Park where market demand determines the price. These seats are found in the Field Box, the Bullpen Box, and the View Deck. These tickets are available for every game. These prices fluctuate from day-to-day, game-to-game, and on the basis of the opponent. Basically, the better a team is, the more the tickets are.
- All You Can Eat: For $25, a fan gets a ticket for a seat in the Mezzanine section of Minute Maid Park. But better than the ticket, the fan gets unlimited hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, peanuts, soda, and water. These seats are available for every game.
- Coca-Cola Value Nights: This promotion is available for every Friday night home game. This is a $65 value that normally goes for $140. It features four View Deck II tickets, four hot dogs, four 20 ounce bottles of any available Coca-Cola product, and four Astros branded baseball caps.
- Budweiser Young Professionals Pack: For you young professionals who want to mix your baseball, your networking, and your socializing in one spot, comes this promotion. $48 gets you a ticket to the Budweiser Patio in centerfield, eight wings or nachos, one 16 ounce beer or soda, an Astros souvenir mug, and an Astros cap.
- Double Play Tuesdays: Bring two labels from any two 32-ounce Powerade products to the box office and receive two Outfield Deck tickets for $2.
A current listing of all available single-game promotions and giveaways, like hat day, player bobbleheads, etc, can be found here. Check often, as it is subject to change as the team adds more items to the schedule.
John Royal is a sports columnist for the Houston Press.