Brookside is located a few short blocks south of Kansas City's Country Club Plaza, a shopping center made up of 18 buildings and bearing a theme based on Seville, Spain. The residential neighborhood begins at 51st Street and Wornall Road. The retail area is further south and is bounded by Wornall Road on the west, Meyer Boulevard to the south, 61st Terrace to the north, and Main Street to the east.
- Zip Code: 64113
- Total Population: 11,371
- Average Household Size: 2.38
- Average Age: 39.6
- Median Home Value: $201,700
- Percentage of High School Graduates: 99.6
- Percentage of those with Bachelor’s Degrees: 75.7
- Median Household Income: $97,746
- Cosentino's Price Chopper (6327 Brookside Plaza). Neighborhood grocer that offers a full-service deli and a fantastic wine selection.
- Bella Napoli (6629 Brookside Blvd.). A great Italian market that features everything Italian—try an authentic panini or espresso.
- Cosentino's Market (14 W. 62nd Terr.). Market specializing in gourmet cuisine, with excellent seafood and bakery.
- Bank Midwest, 6249 Brookside Blvd.
- Bank of America, 115 W. 63rd St.
- Commerce Bank, 6336 Brookside Plaza
Apartments/Real Estate Information:
Brookside Real Estate Company, 9 West 63rd St
- CVS Pharmacy, 6244 Brookside Blvd.
- New Dime Store , 314 W. 63rd St.
- Rydell Tailor Shop, 6231 Brookside Blvd.
- Pride Cleaners Brookside, 6240 Main St.
- U.S. Post Office, 108 W. 63rd St
- Mail Packages Etc., 6300 Main St.
- The UPS Store , 6320 Brookside Plaza
- Kansas City, Missouri Police Department, 1125 Locust St.
- Académie Lafayette School, 6903 Oak St.
- Border Star Montessori School, 6321 Wornall Rd.
- Calvary Lutheran School, 7500 Oak St.
- St. Elizabeth School, 14 W. 75th St.
- St. Peter's School, 6400 Charlotte St.
- Visitation School, 5134 Baltimore Ave.