Brie Dyas is a freelance writer who covers real estate, entertaining, design, hospitality, food, and travel. She is currently based in NYC.
- Brie has written for House Beautiful, Good Housekeeping, Town & Country, Elle Decor, Apartment Therapy, Tasting Table, Trulia, Sotheby's, and HuffPost Food
- Founding editor of HuffPost Home and StyleList Home
- Brie started writing for Tripsavvy in April 2019
You can find Brie's bylines in House Beautiful, Good Housekeeping, Town & Country, Elle Decor, Apartment Therapy, Tasting Table, Trulia, Sotheby's, HuffPost Food, and a growing list of other media outlets. Previously, she was the founding editor of HuffPost Home and StyleList Home, the managing editor of HuffPost Style and StyleList, and the senior work-life editor at HuffPost. She’s appeared as a shopping expert on NBC’s TODAY and was a featured “Tastemaker” on One Kings Lane.
Brie has a bachelor's degree in English Literature and Art History from Rutgers University.
- Your Guide to NYC's Most Exciting Food Neighborhood, Tasting Table
- 8 of the Hottest New Hotel Openings in America, Tasting Table
- A Peek Inside a Vintage-Meets-Modern Beverly Hills Guest House, Apartment Therapy
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.