Breakfast in Las Vegas can only get better if you choose to find a seat on the patio at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas Resort. The coffee is top notch and that alone should prevent you from waiting on the hordes of people who want that generic Starbucks experience. You are on vacation, so, find a seat, order something sweet and then have a few cups too many as you watch Las Vegas walk past you. Order an omelet, a bowl of fruit, a giant sticky bun and drink way too much coffee.
I'm not sure you can find a better place to see Las Vegas in the morning on the Las Vegas strip. The patio is feet away from the Las Vegas strip so the sidewalk is populated with all the action that great people watching requires. The people who decide they'll run every morning they are in Las Vegas, the walk of shame crowd, the guy and girl who fell in love the night before, the three drunk guys who are walking back to their room after a very long night.
Oh, the food for breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas? The food is right up there with the best breakfast places on the strip. What should you have at Mon Ami Gabi for breakfast?
- Go light with a Fresh Fruit Cup, Vanilla Yogurt Parfait, and coffee and you'll get out of there cheap
- Steak and eggs are pricey but you can split it. Slip some romance into your breakfast by sharing
- Egg White Omelet with Hash Browns - This is my favorite at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas and the truth is I'm not going to be sharing even if it is a healthy portion. The tomato avocado relish will make your morning with all the flavors that remind you should watch more Food Network.
- Warm Cinnamon Bun - So soft and warm and cuddly, it's like a stuffed animal that comforts you and brings you happiness
You will also love the idea of the Eiffel Tower rising from behind you as well as the Bellagio fountains across the street. Take a wide angle lens and shoot a picture of yourself and you'll have CityCenter, Bellagio Las Vegas and Caesars Palace in your picture.
This spot is really one of the best in town. This is a very Las Vegas spot for breakfast at the Paris Hotel and Casino.
Still Need More Breakfast Ideas in Las Vegas?
- Hash House a Go Go at The LINQ offers huge portions and good split-able meals for a reasonable price.
- Bouchon at Venetian brings the best of Chef Thomas Keller to the most important meal of the day in a sunlit room that instantly makes you feel good
- Della's Kitchen at Delano Las Vegas does everything right and then tops it with some killer hash. You'll need a burger and something, anything with pork because breakfast is not complete without the other white meat.
- Jean Philippe at Bellagio gives you a chocolate croissant and coffee for more than you should pay but with such quality that you soon forget the dent in your budget.
- Breakfast at the Wicked Spoon Buffet at Cosmopolitan is a food lovers fantasy with thick cut bacon, fried chicken, and pork belly as part of the usual eggs and pancake spread that buffets put out.