Looking for a hearty breakfast to start off your day? Here is a restaurant guide to help you find a full breakfast in Washington, DC. This guide is arranged by neighborhood and includes a wide range of restaurants from trendy hotel dining rooms to casual family friendly diners.
- Bistro Bis - 15 E Street, NW Washington, DC (202) 661-2700. Contemporary French Bistro.
- 14K Restaurant & Lounge - Hamilton Crowne Plaza, 1001 14th Street, NW Washington, DC (202) 218-7575. Elegant dining.
- Avenue Grill - JW Marriott, 1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Washington, DC (202) 626-6970. Located next to the National Theater in heart of downtown Washington.
- Cafe Du Parc - Willard InterContinental Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave.Washington, DC (202) 942-7000. French Café.
- Edgar Bar & Kitchen - Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Ave. NW Washington, DC (202) 347-2233. Mediterranean cuisine offering the flavors of Spain, Greece, Italy, North Africa & France.
- Coeur de Lion - 926 Massachusetts Ave., NW Washington, DC (202) 414-0500. Elegant dining.
- Fire and Sage - Marriott Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW Washington, DC (202) 824-6122. Regional American cuisine.
- Ici Urban Bistro - 806 15th Street NW Washington, DC (202) 730-8700. French bistro cuisine.
- Lafayette Restaurant - Hay Adams, 800 16th Street, NW Washington, DC (202) 638-6600. Elegant dining.
- Morrison-Clark Restaurant - 1015 L Street, NW Washington, DC (202) 898-1200. Elegant dining in a 19th Century Victorian mansion. Regional American cuisine with a Southern influence.
- Old Ebbitt Grill - 675 15th St NW Washington, DC (202) 347-4800. Enjoy traditional pancake breakfasts, omelets, eggs benedict and more at the oldest tavern in Washington, DC.
- Beacon Bar and Grill - 1615 Rhode Island Ave. NW Washington, DC (202) 872-1126.
- Kramerbooks & Afterwards Café - 1517 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC. The popular bookstore in Dupont Circle serves breakfast Monday – Friday and brunch Saturdays & Sundays.
- M Street Bar & Grill - 2033 M Street NW Washington, DC (202) 530-3621. Elegant dining.
- Circle Bistro - One Washington Circle Washington, DC (202) 293-5390. French Bistro.
- Dish - 924 25th Street, NW Washington, DC (202) 338-8707. Elegant American neighborhood restaurant set in historical Foggy Bottom.
- Notti Bianche - 824 New Hampshire Ave. NW Washington, DC (202) 298-8085. Italian.
- Urbana Restaurant - 2121 P St NW Washington, DC (202) 956-6650. Casual neighborhood restaurant, Mediterranean focusing on Northern Italian and Southern France.
- 15 ria - 1515 Rhode Island Ave. NW Washington, DC (202) 742-0015. Contemporary American restaurant in Logan Circle.
Rock Creek Park
- American City Diner - 5532 Connecticut Ave., NW Washington, DC (202) 244-1949. Open 24 hours and features free movies on their movie deck.
- The Diner - 2453 18th St NW Washington, DC (202) 232-8800. Upscale diner, open 24 hours.
- Florida Avenue Grill - 1100 Florida Ave. Washington, DC (202) 265-1586. Old fashioned diner breakfast.
- Blue Duck Tavern - 1201 24th Street, NW Washington, DC (202) 419-6755. Park Hyatt, The menu focuses on farm fresh ingredients.
- Stone's Throw Restaurant & Bar - Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, (202) 745-6920. Modern American Steakhouse.
See also Brunch in the Washington, DC area