Serendipity 3 has closed and has been replaced by Gordon Ramsay's Hell Kitchen at Caesar's Palace.
Just how big of a breakfast do you need? I get the idea that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I hear you. I need the calories in the morning just to get me past my three-martini lunch and into my afternoon squalor. However, if I have to take an aerial shot of a breakfast you know that it is huge.
Breakfast in Las Vegas tends to get overlooked because a quick cup of coffee and a pastry seems to be more popular but a quick visit to Serendipity 3 might make you change your mind.
Serendipity 3 Las Vegas at Caesars Palace is already known for doing big portions. The portions are so big I think it is one of the best deals in town if you elect to share your entree. Breakfast at Serendipity 3 is no different and in fact I believe it is imperative that you share. It's perfect, you meet a couple of people at the club and as the sun starts coming up you mention that you know of the perfect place to have a late night/early morning meal. (Serendipity 3 opens at 8am so once the after hours drinks wear off you can walk over)
What You should be having for breakfast at Serendipity 3:
- Saints and Sinners French Toast Log - Savory bacon, sunny side up eggs and breakfast potatoes, maple syrup and honey mustard. This dish is simply the marriage of savory and sweet. Half is sweet, you cannot go wrong with french toast drizzled in chocolate. The other side is savory, salty and if you include bacon there is no way you can avoid it. The sunny side eggs give you a tiny bit of egg mixed in with the brioche that is so fluffy.
- Honeymooners this can appeal to both of you, however, if you start fighting over the sweet side it could get ugly. Fresh berries, whipped cream and chocolate.
- Chicken and Waffles - The potatoes pack a punch, waffle with bacon are tantalizing, maple syrup and honey mustard. The chicken adds the protein you'll need for a marathon day of walking the Las Vegas strip. This is a good alternative when you want to stay away from too sweet.
- Fried Eggs Benedict - Corn meal crusted fried poached eggs, classic Hollandaise and Canadian bacon atop sausage gravy and house made biscuit. Call your cardiologist and maybe he'll share it with you just in case you have an episode from the excitement.
- Egg white and Shrimp Frittata - Go healthy? Wild shrimp, asparagus, roasted tomatoes topped with a mixed green salad and you get a decent version of Serendipity 3 light.
Whatever you do you have to remember that sharing is the best option unless your room has a kitchen. Serendipity 3 can be expensive if each person in the group orders their own entree and you'll leave a table full of leftovers. You also should know that breakfast is a decadent experience so try not to go for a Frozen Hot Chocolate before breakfast.
Also, make sure to check out the menu at Serendipity 3 for lunch and dinner and you will be eager to return to try the tuna tacos or the heirloom tomato salad.
Do you enjoy eating in Las Vegas? Make your way through more info on all the restaurants in Las Vegas with our Guide to Las Vegas Restaurants.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada