Bobby McKeys is a dueling piano bar in National Harbor, Maryland, just 8 miles from Downtown Washington DC. The pianists lead a high-spirited, interactive sing-along offering a fun and unique night of entertainment. This is a great place to hang out with a group of friends.
- World-class piano players provide a wide range of music, engaging the audience
- Great, lively atmosphere for all ages (21 and over)
- Monthly teens show - a Saturday afternoon from 4-6 p.m.
- Bobby McKeys can accommodate parties including corporate functions, wedding parties,holiday parties, family reunions and more.
- Crowded on weekends, seating is limited
- Address: 172 Fleet Street, National Harbor, MD
- Phone: 301-567-1488
- Website: www.bobbymckeys.com
- Cover charge: $5 on Friday & Saturday nights
- Hours: Tuesdays 5pm - 11pm & Wednesday - Saturday 7pm - 2am.
- Reservations: Available Friday & Saturday nights. $15 per person (includes cover charge)
- Menu items: $8-15, Cocktails: $10-15
Review - Bobby McKey's Dueling Piano Bar
At Bobby McKeys, the dueling pianists keep the party going throughout the night. On a Saturday night, the place is packed and everyone is singing along and having a great time. Throughout the night four pianists, trading off in pairs every hour, play a wide variety of songs - like "Bennie and the Jets," the theme from "Cheers" and "Crocodile Rock." Patrons write song requests on bar napkins.
The audience participates and anyone celebrating a birthday is invited up to the stage for a quick singalong of "Happy Birthday". All the veterans in the house are invited up to take a bow to the crowd and sing along to Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the U.S.A." Later, the wait staff jumps on stage to get the crowd dancing to the music.
Reservations are highly suggested for Friday and Saturday nights. The place fills up and there is limited seating. If you are not there by 8:15 pm your table may be released. There is seating for 170 on the Floor and 80 on the Mezzanine. Standing room allows another 180 people.
The bar serves a variety of draught beers, bottled beers, wines and a full bar. The food menu includes burgers and a variety of dips and chips, such as Steak and Cheese Dip, Maryland Crab and Artichoke Dip, Spinach Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Reviewed March 2009 - Menu Updates Made February 2016
National Harbor is a waterfront community in Prince George's County, Maryland. See a map. The area has developed in the past decade as a prime destination for shopping, dining and entertainment. For more information about the area, See Top 10 Things to Do at National Harbor.