Location of BOA Sunset:
9200 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Visit Their Website
Phone: (310) 278-2050
Fax: (310) 278-2053
Hours at BOA Steakhouse Sunset:
Open 7 days a week
Lunch: Monday - Thursday - 11:30 am - 2:00 pm; Friday 11 am - 2 pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday - 5:00pm - 7:00 pm
Sunday - 5:30 pm - 10 pm
Monday - 5:00 pm - 10 pm
Tuesday - Wednesday - 5:00pm - 10:30 pm
Thursday - 5 pm - 11:30 pm
Friday - 5 pm - 12 am
Saturday - 5:30 pm - 12 am
Get directions to BOA Steakhouse Sunset
See the BOA Steakhouse Sunset website
Price Range at BOA Steakhouse Sunset: $12 - $40 per entrée
Attire at BOA Steakhouse Sunset: Business Casual
What it’s like at BOA Steakhouse Sunset?
The buzz of West Hollywood is simply an afterthought when you glide into BOA, its wine on display to greet you and its wide open patio inviting you over for a cocktail. If you want a dose of LA hip you'll find your way in on Thursday to Saturday. If you're thinking wine and dine, shoot in for half price bottles on their Sunday wine lovers night.
The patio is where you'll find most of the action as well as the modern vibe that suggests dinner is not just about eating but just as much about the social scene. The plush area is really all about the atmosphere that the Sunset Strip is known for. Come early and stay late while you work on your industry speak and get a huge dose of LA nightlife.
How’s the Food at BOA Steakhouse Sunset?
BOA serves steak and you’ll be pleased with the 21-day Dry Aged Bone–in Rib Eye, you get a first rate piece of beef that is savory and packed with flavor. I would never suggest visiting a steakhouse and not ordering steak, but BOA also does a good job with the non-steak items on their menu. The Spaghetti with Kobe Meat Balls was shockingly good and I offered up an apology to my dining companion for going with such a choice. Another good choice was the Ahi Tuna with lemon garlic butter.
What you should try at BOA Steakhouse Sunset:
- 40 Day Dry Aged New York Strip – Order it medium and add in the Grilled Jumbo Asparagus. This is a simple meal that never fails.
- Rib Eye – A well-marbled piece of beef that simply delivers all that you should expect from a quality steak. Don’t think of the fat content but instead, think about how you can possibly savor every last bite.
- The Burger – This is a great lunchtime selection. Be sure to opt for the sweet potato fries.
- 12-Hour Smoked Kobe Brisket Sandwich – The beef crumbles apart and the j-1 sauce fills your mouth with flavor. This is one of those sandwiches that I’m sure will taste incredible the next day if only I could make myself stop before polishing off the entire thing.
- Appetizer – Goat Cheese Baklava – Listen up, I do not enjoy goat cheese and I am saying that this appetizer is outstanding. It’s flaky, it’s sweet, it’s delightful and you’ll most likely consider ordering another.
See the menu at BOA Steakhouse Sunset
As is common in the travel industry, About.com Travel Experts may receive free food, lodging, or travel for the purpose of reviewing those services. However, these perks will not influence the coverage on About.com. See About.com’s Ethics Polic.