Bethesda Restaurant Week offers prix fixe lunch for $15-27 and three-course dinner menus for $25-40 at dozens of restaurants in Montgomery County, Maryland. Most of the participating restaurants are located in Bethesda, Rockville, Potomac and Silver Spring. Restrictions may apply. Cuisines include American, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, and more. Please call individual restaurants for restrictions, menu options, and reservations.
The event is held in January and August.
Dates: January 12-21, 2018
Bethesda-Montgomery County Restaurant Week is presented by Bethesda Magazine and is sponsored by the Bethesda Urban Partnership.
Tips for Getting the Most out of Bethesda-Montgomery County Restaurant Week
- Make reservations early, many of the most popular restaurants get booked up.
- Read menus and reviews. Restaurant Week is a good deal at the priciest restaurants. Some restaurants offer pre-fixed menus all the time, so specials during this week may not offer as big a savings.
Be aware that not all participating restaurants offer the promotional menu at both meals. When you make your reservation, you should confirm with the restaurant that they are participating in Restaurant Week.
- Barrel + Crow – 4867 Cordell Ave, Bethesda, MD (240) 800-3253. A contemporary approach to regional cuisine sourced from regional farms.
- Black’s Bar & Kitchen – A member of the Black Restaurant Group, Blacks’ Bar & Kitchen is a Bethesda staple known for regional flavors and award-winning wine list.
- Guardado’s Restaurant – The family run restaurant serves up authentic dishes from Spain and Latin America.
- Jaleo Bethesda – The restaurant’s bold and stylish design capture contemporary Spain while serving the award-winning tapas José Andrés made famous.
- Kapnos Kouzina - 4900 Hampden Ln, Bethesda, MD (301) 986-8500. Mike Isabella’s first Maryland restaurant focuses on rustic dishes and shareable platters.
- Le Vieux Logis - 7925 Old Georgetown Rd., Bethesda, MD (301) 652-6812. A family run restaurant featuring the flavors and vitality of the Champagne region of France.
- Mon Ami Gabi - 7239 Woodmont Ave. Bethesda, MD (301) 654-1234. A traditional French bistro serving up warm Onion Soup Au Gratin with bubbling baked gruyere, steak frites and an extensive French wine list.
- Morton’s Steakhouse – A step back in time, this classic steakhouse prides itself on their USDA prime-aged steaks and fresh seafood.
- Mussel Bar & Grille - 7262 Woodmont Ave. Bethesda, MD (301) 718-6378. An old-world Belgian roadhouse serving grilled and wood-fired dishes of meats, fish and pizzas along with an expansive Belgian beer list.
- PassionFish - 7187 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda, MD (301) 358-6116. Devoted to serving the freshest seafood available, the menu offers a raw bar, caviar, sushi and more.
- Persimmon - 7003 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD (301) 654-9860. This bistro serves elevated American cuisine including jumbo lump crab cakes, pan seared sea scallops and pecan crusted barbequed lamb.
- Raku - Bethesda Row, 7240 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda, MD (301) 718-8610. Led by a kitchen of well-seasoned chefs, Raku offers original creations of bento boxes, sushi rolls and noodle soups.
- Silver - 7150 Woodmont Ave. Bethesda, MD (301) 652-9780. An American classic with familiar diner favorites as well as healthier choices from more than a dozen local farms.
- True Food Kitchen – Brimming with healthful recipes and catering to nearly every food preference enjoy expansive creativity while eating well.
Bethesda-Montgomery County Restaurant Week is one of many annual dining events. See also, A Guide to Restaurant Weeks in DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia.