The Bethesda Art Walk, held the second Friday of every month, is a free, self-guided gallery walk including art galleries and studios that feature painting, sculpture, photography, pottery, jewelry and mixed media. Many galleries change exhibits monthly and hold receptions showcasing the featured artist in conjunction with the Bethesda Art Walk. Patrons are invited to experience the artwork, enjoy free refreshments and shop at these inspiring galleries in downtown Bethesda, Maryland.
Dates and Hours
Second Friday of every month
Bethesda Art Walk galleries are open from 6-9 p.m.
Bethesda Art Galleries
- Artworks, 7740 Old Georgetown Rd. (301) 656-0044
- Consider It Done, 7806 Old Georgetown Rd. (301) 654-8690
- Gallery B, 7700 Wisconsin Ave., Suite E. (301) 215-7990
- Interiors of Washington, 7944 Norfolk Ave (301) 654-1640
- “Tunnel Vision” Public Art Exhibition, Metro Tunnel, Bethesda Metro Station (301) 215-6660
- Waverly Street Gallery, 4600 East-West Hwy. (301) 951-9441