- Benét J. Wilson has been in the air travel business for more than 20 years.
- She is the Travel + Rewards associate editor for MagnifyMoney.
- She is the senior editor of Airport Business magazine.
- She has written for publications ranging from USA Today to Aviation International News and has worked for the Regional Airline Association, Aviation Daily, and the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Benét J. Wilson is a former writer for TripSavvy, focusing on air travel. She has been in the aviation business for more than 20 years. She has written for publications and blogs including USA Today's "Today in the Sky" blog, Airways magazine, Airports Council International-North America’s Centerlines magazine, Airport Business magazine, Jetrader magazine, Aviation International News, Airport World magazine, the Airline Passenger Experience magazine, and the Runway Girl Network.
Benét has worked for aviation publications including Aviation Week and Space Technology magazine, Aviation Daily, and Commuter/Regional Airline News. She has also worked in corporate communications positions at the Regional Airline Association, Mesa Air Group, Rolls-Royce, Delta Air Lines, and the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. She blogs at AviationQueen.com and is working on her private pilot's certificate. She frequently appears as a guest expert at conferences and seminars, and on shows and podcasts.
Benét J. Wilson earned her bachelor's degree in journalism from American University in Washington, D.C.
Awards and Publications
- Airport Business: The Top Airport Concessions in 2017
- Airways magazine: High Flyer Interview: Frontier Airlines Chief Commercial Officer Daniel Shurz
- Business Traveler USA: Golden Times
- Centerlines: Partners in a better passenger experience
- CNN: No one likes drunks on planes
- OTG: The Queen's Column: Farm-To-Terminal LGA Spotlight
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.