When you see me you'll know what I've been doing all winter, yes that will be me with the rock hard abs playing volleyball in the sand at the Monte Carlo Hotel pool. Ladies, relax, I'm taken and guys, I'm just not into hairy bodies, sorry, you guys talk amongst yourselves.
Not only does the Monte Carlo pool have a lazy river, a wave pool and plenty of space to lounge in the sun, they now have a place to play some volleyball.
So you'll grab a drink, pull up a chair and watch as I spike my way onto the wall of fame. Yeah, I know it does not exist yet but once the fine folks at the Monte Carlo Pool see me and my abs on the volleyball court they'll be forced to recognize my greatness.
Are you ready for pool season in Las Vegas? Here are some more fabulous pools where you can flaunt your hard work in the gym.
- Some of the best pools in Las Vegas
- Topless Pools in Las Vegas
- Adult Pools in Las Vegas
- The Beach at Mandalay Bay Hotel
- The Pool at the Cosmopolitan Hotel
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada