Do you ever set out to be bad? Do you ever challenge yourself to push the envelope? Do you ever strive to add just a tiny bit of excitement into your life? That's an excellent reason for thinking of going to Las Vegas.
You start thinking first about a hotel. You'll consider a place that is cost effective, but you'll change your mind and go a tiny bit more upscale, something that tempts you.
You'll make dinner reservations only to realize that spending just a tiny bit more will make your Las Vegas evening even better.
As you begin to think about a show, you'll move from safe to risque and then the evening will really get going. That is what Las Vegas does to you; it helps you move along the fantasy of a real adult getaway.
The perfect itinerary of bad behavior must include a visit to Absinthe at Caesars Palace, a late night at XS Las Vegas at Wynn and an even later night wrap up at the Peppermill. You should also include a tiki room in your plans as well as a place with a good view and cocktails.
How to Be Bad in Las Vegas–The G Version
- Tear the tag off the mattresses in the hotel. (Ask for LeAnn at the Criss Angel store for tips. You didn't hear that from us.)
- Wear a two-piece bathing suit or a speedo when you go to the pool.
- Buy two of those large Eiffel Tower drinks and walk down the Las Vegas strip speaking with a bad French accent and scream "Vive Le France" for no reason.
The PG Version
- Get a room and stay at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas.
- Have drinks at Parasol Down at Wynn hotel.
- Enjoy a couples massage at Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian.
- Eat tapas and and drink sangria for lunch at Julian Serrano.
- Spend an afternoon at the Encore Beach Club.
- Have dinner at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon at the MGM Grand.
- See the Zumanity show at New York-New York Hotel & Casinos.
The Version Where You Blush and Smile as You Walk Away
- Go to Happy Hour at the C Bar in the Stratosphere—it's all you can drink for $20.
- Flirt, tease, and tempt at Lounge 107 at the Stratosphere.
- Don't like Vampires? Fantasy at the Luxor will get you charged up just as well.
- Oh, you want one of those shows as well, huh? Check out the men from "Thunder From Down Under" if you are into banana hammocks and shaved chests.
The Version Where You Hope Pictures Do Not Surface
- Find yourself an adult pool in Las Vegas. Don't go nuts, just slowly allow the pretense to melt away.
- Now you'll be headed to a strip club. You see we skipped the meals, don't worry about eating. Consider going to the Olympic Gardens. You will get both male and female dancers, and you'll be sure to get quite a bit of other people's junk rubbed in your face.
- Need to go further? Check out a swing club.