Bal Harbour Shops offers shoppers an upscale shopping experience in an open-air setting. Located at the intersection of Collins Avenue and 96th Street in Bal Harbour, The Shops offers over 100 stores featuring luxury retailers.
Bal Harbour Shops is anchored by two upscale department stores: Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue. It's also home to a wide variety of specialty retailers. Shoppers will find luxury clothing at Dior, Emilio Pucci, Oscar De La Renta, Ermenegildo Zegna, Paul & Shark and many others.
Shoe lovers will find Jimmy Choo, Sergio Rossi, Addict, Giuseppe Zanotti, and Tod's. Jewelry stores include Bulgari, Cartier, Tiffany, and Tourneau.
The Shops feature five restaurants:
- La Goulue Christian Delouvrier
- Lea's Tea Room & Bistro
- Santa Fe News & Espresso
- Zodiac Cafe at Neiman Marcus
Bal Harbour Shops is located at the intersection of Collins Avenue and 96th Street in Bal Harbour. Here’s how to get there:
- Take I-95 to the Bal Harbour 125th Street exit (Exit 10A).
- Travel 5.5 miles east on 125th Street (which will become 96th Street after you cross U.S. 1
- Continue through the Broad Causeway toll ($1.00) and travel an additional mile.
- Bal Harbour Shops will be on the left side. If you hit Collins Avenue, you went too far.
For More Information
If you’d like more information on the Bal Harbour Shops, you can get interactive maps and other details by visiting The Bal Harbour Shops website.