Bal Harbour Shops offers shoppers an upscale shopping experience in an open-air setting. Located at the intersection of Collins Avenue and 96th Street in Bal Harbour, Bal Harbour Shops offers over 100 stores featuring luxury retailers.
The shopping center is anchored by two upscale department stores: Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue. It's also home to a wide variety of specialty retailers. Shoppers will find luxury clothing at Balmain, Versace, Golden Goose, Tory Burch, Balenciaga, Chanel, Celine, Chloe, Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Moncler and much more.
There are wonderful restaurants on site, including:
- Carpaccio, an Italian restaurant that opened its doors 15 years ago.
- Le Zoo, a 200-seat, French-style brasserie.
- Makoto, an Asian-fusion spot with a sushi bar and sake-focused drink menu.
- Santa Fe News & Espresso, an Argentinian-inspired cafe where you can indulge in espresso, wine and paninis.
- Vasalissa Chocolatier, where macarons, truffles, coffee and tea are an everyday thing.
- Bianco Gelato, where treats are made only with the best organic ingredients.
Bal Harbour Shops is located at the intersection of Collins Avenue and 96th Street in Bal Harbour. Here’s how to get there:
- Take I-95 to the Bal Harbour 125th Street exit (Exit 10A).
- Travel 5.5 miles east on 125th Street (which will become 96th Street after you cross U.S. 1
- Continue through the Broad Causeway toll ($1.00) and travel an additional mile.
- Bal Harbour Shops will be on the left side. If you hit Collins Avenue, you went too far.
For More Information
If you’d like more information on the Bal Harbour Shops, you can get interactive maps and other details by visiting The Bal Harbour Shops website.