Ashley Biggers is a freelance journalist specializing in travel, culture, and art.
- Ashley M. Biggers has written for TripSavvy since September 2019.
- She holds a B.A. from the University of Puget Sound and a M.M.C. from Arizona State University.
- Her work has appeared in CNN, AFAR, USA Today 10Best, Lonely Planet, and Fodor's Travel, among many others.
As a freelance journalist, Ashley's work has appeared in numerous publications, including CNN, AFAR, USA Today 10Best, Lonely Planet, and Fodor's Travel. Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, she's also a local expert. She has published three books: Eco-Travel New Mexico, 100 Things to Do in Albuquerque Before You Die, and Secret Albuquerque.
She holds a master's degree in mass communication from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism from Arizona State University. She studied abroad in Dublin, Ireland.
- Indulge in New Mexico's centuries-old chocolate customs, 10 Best
- The Moonshine Redemption: A Notorious Tennessee Prison-Turned-Distillery is Once Again Boosting The Local Economy, RoadTrippers
- Tennessee’s Coolest City? It’s All About Knoxville, AFAR
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.