Arizona Science Center is a science museum with interactive exhibits, a planetarium, and an IMAX theater in downtown Phoenix. It is located at Heritage and Science Park along with Rosson House Museum, Phoenix Museum of History, and several restaurants.
600 E. Washington Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Heritage Square at Heritage and Science Park
Heritage Square at Heritage and Science Park is in downtown Phoenix. It is the location of the Arizona Science Center, Historic Heritage Square, the Phoenix Museum of History, and several restaurants. It is within walking distance from Chase Field, Talking Stick Resort Arena (formerly known as US Airways Center), the Phoenix Convention Center, CityScape, and other downtown businesses and attractions. The entrance to the parking garage is on on the south side of Monroe Street at 5th Street (southeast corner).
Several festivals are held at Historic Heritage Square each year. It is a popular place to have a wedding.
113 N. Sixth Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
The Heritage and Science Park garage is located on the southeast corner of 5th and Monroe. Parking is discounted when you validate your ticket at the Science Center's Information Desk. If parking is not available there, there are various public parking garages in downtown Phoenix, but you probably won't be able to get a discount.
- From the Southeast: Take 1-10 west to the Washington exit. Turn left (west) on Washington to 5th Street. Turn right (north) on 5th Street. Turn left (west) on Monroe St. to access parking lot.
- From the West: Take I-10 east to the 7th Street exit. Turn right (south) to Monroe Street. Right (west) to the 5th Street garage.
- From the Northwest: Take I-17 south to I-10 east to the 7th Street exit. Turn right (south) to Monroe. Right (west) on Monroe.
- From the Northeast Valley: Take State Route 51 (SR51) to I-10 east. Exit at Washington Street and turn right (west). Continue to 5th Street and turn right.
- From Scottsdale or East Mesa: Take Loop 202 west to I-10. Exit 7th Street and turn left. Head south on 7th Street to Monroe. Turn right (west) on Monroe Street.