Several major cities around the country set aside a week where local restaurants can showcase their menus by offering a special meal at a special price. Arizona Restaurant Week is a great way to get to know some of the local dining options around town, some of which might have prices that are a bit out of reach when they aren't running a special promotion like this. In 2011 Arizona Restaurant Week went statewide for the first time, with more than 200 restaurants participating all over Arizona.
When is Arizona Restaurant Week?
Twice per year local restaurants gear up for this event.
The Spring dates are: May 19 - 28, 2017
The Fall dates are: September 15 - 24, 2017
What happens at Arizona Restaurant Week?
Arizona Restaurant Week is a great opportunity to sample the extraordinary cuisine offered by many of our local fine dining establishments without shelling out hundreds of dollars.
Approximately 100 restaurants in the Phoenix area, and more in other parts of Arizona, will offer a special three-course culinary feast at a special prix-fixe meal. Many of the restaurants participating are considered the finest in the Valley of the Sun. A diverse selection of restaurants are participating, from barbecue to Asian fusion and everything in between. Each participating restaurant will offer a choice of three appetizers, three entrées and three desserts from which to choose.
Are there tickets?
No, there are no tickets. All you do is call one of the restaurants that is participating in the event and make a reservation during the specified week.
How much does a meal cost during Arizona Restaurant Week?
If you order the special prix-fixe meal offered for this event, the cost in the Greater Phoenix area will be either $33 or $44 per person, excluding beverages, tax and tip, depending on the restaurant. Pricing may be different in other parts of the state.
What else should I know?
- You can see the menu being offered online by clicking on the name of the restaurant and then the View Menu button.
- Make your reservations early -- these restaurants will be busy!
- This special event is for dinner only; the deals are not available at lunchtime.
- If you are having the prix-fixe meal, don't expect to be able to make any substitutions. If you aren't interested in the event meal, participating restaurants will be offering their standard menus (at their standard prices) as well.
- Assume that coupons or discount certificates will NOT be accepted for the special Arizona Restaurant Week meals.
- Some restaurants offer vegetarian and gluten-free meal options.
- Some restaurants offer meals at $33 or $44 per couple!
What if I have more questions?
For more information, contact the Arizona Restaurant Association at 602-307-9134 or visit them online.
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.