Veterans, rookies and hopefuls of the Arizona Coyotes will hold open practices where they will "warm up" for their season on ice and vie for their positions on the roster of the Arizona Coyotes Hockey club. The public is invited to the practice sessions, and here are the details:
Location: Gila River Arena, Glendale. That's right next to Westgate Entertainment District. Sorry, but you can't get there on Valley Metro Rail.
Cost: Admission is free.
Parking: Parking is free.
Arizona Coyotes Training Camp - 2017
Open practice training sessions will take place from September 15, 2017 through October 1, 2017 . Times mentioned are local time. Most practices and scrimmages take place at Gila River Arena in Glendale, but some take place at ice rinks around town.
Ten Things to Know About Attending Arizona Coyotes Training Camp Sessions
- Fans should enter the Gila River Arena through Gate #3/Security entrance.
- The Team Store at Gila River Arena will be open for purchases.
- There are no reserved seats. Open seating will be located in the lower bowl on the west side of the arena.
- Assume that typical security procedure and policies will be in place at the stadium.
- Concession stands will not be open.
- There are no kids zones or other activities here.
- Interested in buying season tickets? Ticket reps will be onsite.
- There won't be any autograph sessions here.
- Rookie sessions last for 1 - 2 hours, veterans sessions last for a few hours, but the length varies.
- Bring your camera!
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.