Gone are the days when you have to drive to Flagstaff to see the Arizona Cardinals at training camp. For some, that might be a disappointment, but it does give more people in the Phoenix area the opportunity to check out their favorite players as well as the up-and-comers working hard to make the roster of the Arizona Cardinals football club. Here are the details:
Location: University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale
Cost: Admission is free.
Parking: Parking is free. Enter off of 91st Avenue. The Gray and Green parking areas will open each practice day beginning at 12:30 p.m. For practices on Saturdays and Sundays, additional lots on the Orange side of the stadium will be open. Enter at Gate 3 (east) or Gate 2 (north) through the team store. On Saturdays and Sundays you can also enter at Gate 1 (west).
Time: times for open practice sessions are shown below, in local time.
Cardinals Training Camp - 2016
These are the dates for the open practice training sessions at University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Friday, July 29 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 31 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 1 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 2 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 4 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 5 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6 (Red & White Practice) from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 8 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 9 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 10 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 21 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 22 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 24 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 25 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 26 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ten Things to Know About Attending Arizona Cardinals Training Camp Sessions
- The Arizona Cardinals team Shop at the north end of the stadium by Gate 2 will be open at 1:30 p.m. for purchases and to enter the stadium.
- There are no reserved seats. Just find a place to sit on the lower level, east side. On Saturdays and Sundays there will also be open seating on the west side lower level.
- Assume that typical security procedure and policies will be in place at the stadium.
- Concession stands will be open selling food and beverages.
- At the north end of the stadium on the main concourse there will be a kids' interactive zone with an inflatable obstacle course and other football-related activities. Children must register before entering the area. In 2016: No Kids Zone after the August 21 practice.
- Interested in buying season tickets? Visit the ticket office at the north end of the stadium near Gate 2.
- Following each practice, select players will sign autographs along the lower field walls for a limited time.
- A limited number of children between the ages of 2 and 12 may participate in a free player autograph experience after the practice. Wristbands for access to this experience will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at the Children’s Autograph Experience table at the entry to the Kids Interactive Zone. In 2016: No Children’s Autograph Experience after the August 21 practice.
- The popular fan event (previously called Fan fest) will take place at the August 6 practice.
- Bring your camera!
Need more information or have more questions? Visit Arizona Cardinals Training Camp online.
All dates, times, prices and offerings are subject to change without notice.