April is an exciting month in Miami. This calendar provides a run-down of some of the regular events occurring in our fair city each April.
If you'd like your event considered for inclusion, please submit the details
- Easter in Miami. (April 5, 2015) Easter is a beautiful time of year in Miami and our city offers residents and visitors many special events designed to celebrate the holiday season and enjoy the wonderful early spring weather. This year's events include special celebrations at some of Miami's top attractions as well as some fabulous Easter brunches at area restaurants.
- Afternoon Tea at Fairchild (April 11 & 12, 2015) offers an elegant way to snack and enjoy live music with family and friends.
- Conch Republic Independence Celebration (April 17-26, 2015) -- April marks the anniversary of the Florida Keys' mock secession from the United States and is surrounded by a weeklong celebration featuring a bed race, pirates, drag queens and a naval battle in Key West!
- Earth Day (April 22, 2015) -- This annual event is a celebration of our planet and a call to protect its natural resources. Although the official Earth Day is always on April 22nd, Miami hosts a number of events throughout the week to provide residents with the opportunity to learn more about protecting the environment and conserving our natural resources.
- Miami Gay and Lesbian Film Festival (April 24 - May 5, 2015) -- Held each year in South Beach and various locations throughout the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area, MGLFF brings together the creative set to view the latest in gay and lesbian film.
- Florida Marlins Baseball occurs throughout the month.
If you'd like to view events taking place during a different month in Miami, see the full Miami Events Calendar.