The Annapolis Arts, Crafts and Wine Festival is a two-day celebration of the arts in Annapolis, Maryland featuring the juried works of more than 200 fine artists and craftsmen, wine tastings, food, live entertainment and activities for the entire family. The festival will showcase the prized work of artists employing a variety of mediums—paintings, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, jewelry, fabric and wearable art, wood, leather, glass and photography. Enjoy wine tastings from over 15 Maryland wineries while shopping for arts and crafts - purchase wine by the glass or bottle under the new Wine and Specialty Food Pavilion.<br/>
Annapolis is a beautiful historical seaport situated along the Chesapeake Bay. The city boasts more 18th century buildings than anywhere else in the United States, including the homes of all four Maryland signers of the Declaration of Independence. It is a fun place to explore, with lots of great museums, shopping and restaurants. For more information, see A Visitors Guide to Annapolis
Dates and Times
June 4-5, 2016
Sat. 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Navy Marine Corps Stadium
To reach the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium, exit Rt. 50 at Exit 24, Rowe Blvd and take the second right onto Taylor Ave. to the Entrance at Gate 5. (Follow signs to onsite parking) See a map
$5 ages 12 to 18 and Seniors (65 and up)
Children 12 and under are FREE
Participating Maryland Wineries
- Boordy Vineyards
- Cove Point Winery
- Cygnus Wine Cellars
- Far Eastern Shore Winery
- Fiore Winery and Distillery
- Friday's Creek Winery
- Great Shoals Winery
- Harford Vineyard
- Layton's Chance Vineyard and Winery
- Linganore Winecellars
- Perigeaux Vineyard and Winery
- Port of Leonardtown Winery
- Romano Vineyard and Winery
- Running Hare Vineyard
- Slack Winery
- Solomons Island Winery
- Woodhall Wine Cellars
- The Children’s Theatre of Annapolis - The brand-new traveling troupe from Children's Theatre of Annapolis presents "Broadway Bound," a musical revue featuring classic and modern Broadway tunes, sure to get your feet tapping. Sing along as local teens serenade you with songs such as "Lullaby of Broadway" (42nd Street), "For Good" (Wicked), and "No Day but Today" (Rent). CTA will perform on Saturday.
- The Stageworkz Performance Company - The 30 minute revue will dazzle audiences with songs and dances that are appropriate for all ages. The company is based out of the Stageworkz Theatre Arts Project in Millersville, Md., with performers ranging in age from 8 to 18. They receive professional training in all genres of dance, voice, musical theatre performance, and narrative acting. They will perform on Saturday.
- Bates Middle School Performing and Visual Arts Poster Contest Winners - View the winning posters of the "Annapolis: The Arts" contest. They were judged on creativity and originality; quality of artistic composition and overall design based on the theme "Annapolis: The Arts."
- Crystalooneys Creative Arts - Elaborate henna tattoos and glitter tattoos will be offered for all ages as well as story time and songs by the a Crystalonneys Fairy. The creative mind behind the business is Christalene Karaiskakis, a multi-faceted visual artist born in South Africa, raised in Melbourne, Australia, and is Greek Cypriot. Through her worldly travels, she has evolved into a passionate and intuitive artist. Her visions, feelings, experiences, as well as the artistry of the indigenous people of Australia greatly influence her works. They will perform both days.