Andrea is a freelance writer specializing in travel and home. Born and raised in a suburban area of Ohio, Andrea took on her big city dreams and moved to the New York City area after graduating college. She currently lives in New Jersey with her husband.
- Andrea has written for Tripsavvy since May 2019
- She has a dual degree in magazine journalism and public relations from Temple University
- She has also written for RealSimple.com, PopSugar.com, WellandGood.com, and StyleCaster.com
Andrea has written for various lifestyle publications including RealSimple.com, POPSUGAR, and WellandGood.com. She’s obsessed with travel, home, and décor products and loves to test out new gadgets that promise to make life easier. You can follow Andrea on Instagram at @andreamjordan.
Andrea has a dual degree in magazine journalism and public relations from Temple University.
- Hands Down, These Are The 12 Best Sunscreens on Walmart.com, Bustle
- 10 Anti-Humidity Hair Products Curly-Haired Women Can’t Live Without, Fab Fit Fun
- 27 Restaurants That Will Be Open on Thanksgiving Day, POPSUGAR
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.