Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel, with London's Coolest Location
The Best Reason to Stay at Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
There are many luxury hotels in London. But Andaz Liverpool Street London has a blazing-hot location that will thrill young luxury travelers.
The hotel's social scene adds to the excitement. Guests have their choice of several in-house restaurants and bars, including the stunning Catch Champagne Bar & Lounge. And they're all set in breathtaking Victorian-era rooms.
Andaz Liverpool Street London is set in central London on the eastern edge of the City, London's financial heart. It is amidst the restaurant and nightlife hub of Shoreditch and beside London's most avant-garde neighborhood, Hoxton.
The hotel's perch, Liverpool Street, is all business by day, all action by night. This neighborhood is a magnet for high-spirited, upscale London revelers and trend-conscious shoppers.
London Attractions Near Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel is within a five-minute walk of these city attractions:
- The newly revitalized Old Spitalfields Market
- Brick Lane, one of London's most historic and ethnically diverse streets
- Outstanding boutique shopping
- Exceptional London restaurants such as the Michelin-starred St. John's, renowned for nose-to-tail eating
Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel is under than a half hour's walk from these London attractions:
- Shaftesbury Ave. and the West End's theaters
- The British Museum
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- London Bridge
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Barbican Art Centre
- Tate Modern Museum
Andaz Liverpool Street's Instant Access to London Tube, Bus, & Train Stations
Andaz Liverpool Street London is brilliantly situated for London transit.
- The hotel is directly above the giant Liverpool Street Tube station
- It is set on several major bus lines; many traverse Marylebone High Street, a central artery
- St. Pancras International Terminal (and the Eurostar train to Paris) is 20 minutes away by Tube
Check out the scene at Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel >>
The Look, Vibe, & Rooms at Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
The Style of Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
Andaz Liverpool Street London is not just well located. It is beautifully designed.
The building is a fine restoration of a handsome red-brick Victorian edifice constructed in 1884. In 2006, the property became an Andaz hotel, the design-hotel label of Hyatt International.
Rooms were completely redone, with high-end furnishings and attractive objets d'art reminiscent of boutique hotels. The hotel's 267 rooms are not cookie-cutter corporate or severe. They are modern, but with individual character, warmth, and charm.
Chic Rooms at Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
Rooms are luxurious yet hip and modern, with the newest technology in place. (Free wifi!)
The hotel's 15 suites are the pick. They are designed to please both business travelers and luxury travelers. My Andaz Suite featured:
- Areas for entertaining, lounging, and working
- Swank Art Deco-style furnishings
- Live orchids, a deluxe accent
- An elegant, comfortable bed
- Master bath with tub and walk-in shower
All rooms and suites feature:
- Complimentary wifi
- Free local phone calls
- Large closets
- Plush robes and slippers
- Fast-fill soaking tub
- British-made Plantation bath amenities
- iPod docks; pre-loaded iPods on request
- Complimentary fruit and mineral water
- Well-stocked minibar with drinks, sweets, snacks
What Else Stands Out at Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel?
- Striking architecture: a spectacular Atrium Gallery and glass Rotunda link the building's wings
- Outside-the-box check-in: you are welcomed by an Andaz host who personalizes your stay to your tastes and requests
- State-of-the-art, 24-hour health club: with roving trainers and cutting-edge LifeFitness equipment
- (However, there is no pool or spa)
Superior Service at Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
Guests can anticipate fine-tuned personal attention that approaches five-star hotel service.
- When I showed signs of a severe sniffle retuning to the hotel at 2 a.m., a concierge hung a bottle of his favorite cough syrup from my door before dawn
- Concierges really know London, and don't push restaurant tickets and tables
- Other service amenities: same-day pressing, shoeshine, dry-cleaning
Varied & very appealing dining at Andaz Liverpool Street London >>
Delicious & Varied Dining at Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
Eat at Your Hotel? It's a Fine Idea at Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
The hotel's main dining venue, the stunning 1901 Restaurant and Wine Bar, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The cuisine is Modern British
- A la carte and tasting menus are available
- 1901 features a Wine Bar, with a specialty in wine and cheese pairings
- 1901's breakfast buffet cornucopia is a delightful way to start your London day
Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel offers several other excellent dining options.
- Catch Champagne Bar & Lounge has two compelling reasons to visit: Its lounge offers nibbles of light bites and sharing platters, and its dedicated Champagne bar pours tipples of perfect Bellinis plus heady French Champagnes and other bubblies
- Eastway, a modern brasserie, offers a likable menu with snacks and hearty dishes
- Miyako, a classic Japanese restaurant, has a sake selection; take-away bento boxes are a guest favorite
- George Pub serves elevated "pub grub," global beers, single-malt Scotches, and modern artisanal cocktails, some based on English gin; with sports screens
- Private dining in the handsome Andaz Studio offers menus from all of the property's restaurants
- Room service is 24 hours
- More on the hotel's dining site
Connect with Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel >>
How to Get in Touch with Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
Where to Connect with Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
One last look at Andaz Liverpool Street London >>
Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel Address
- Andaz Liverpool Street London Hotel
40 Liverpool St.
City of London, Greater London
EC2M 7QN, United Kingdom
As is common in the travel industry, the Guest Author was provided with a complimentary visit in order to describe the hotel. For more info, see our site's Ethics Policy.