Almonds Resorts is a small group of all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean; Almond Casuarina Beach Resort is the third resort on the island of Barbados; the Almond Beach Village Resort is also family-friendly. Meanwhile the Almond Morgan Bay and Almond Smugglers Cove are on St. Lucia.
The Almond Casuarina Beach Resort is on the white-sand Dover Beach on the south coast of Barbados. Barbados is one of the most developed Caribbean islands.
(Read about Barbados for family vacations.)
Barbados is known as a safe, friendly place, and one of the "most British" of the Caribbean islands; it's also the most eastern island and receives many direct flights from the UK. Barbados has a number of high-end resorts such as Sandy Lane, and is especially popular with UK visitors taking packages trips.
"Casuarina", by the way, is the name of a tropical tree - many resorts are named for the Casuarina, in the Caribbean and elsewhere.
Almond Casuarina Beach Resort - Features
- garden and ocean-side rooms in six categories, three restaurants, four bars, three swimming pools, fitness center, tennis courts,
- nursery for kids up to two years old
- Kids Club for ages three to twelve, with beach and pool activities,;lessons in local music and dance; computers and video games. Teens will find movies and disco night.
- complimentary shuttle to the two Almond resorts on the west coast of Barbados, Almond Beach Village and (adults-only) Almond Beach Club & Spa.
The resort welcomes couples and singles as well as families.
Find Out More:
- Be sure to check recent visitors' comments at TripAdvisor.com
- See the Almond Resorts website
- Check prices at Kayak.com
This brief profile is meant to introduce this resort to family vacationers; please note that the writer has not visited in person.
*Always check resort web sites for updates!