What a great idea, to combine your wedding and honeymoon at a fabulous Bermuda getaway made for romance.
Surrounded by key friends and family members -- or perhaps just the two of you and an officiant -- an all-inclusive destination wedding package is the simplest way to seal your vows and get on with married life.
Why not enjoy days of fun in the sun instead of a few intense hours under a ceremonial spotlight?
Ideal for people too busy, those marrying a second time, and couples uninterested in planning a traditional wedding, destination weddings let you enjoy days of fun instead of just a few intense hours under the bridal spotlight at a big, formal affair. What makes things even easier is opting for an off-the-shelf, all-inclusive package that provides the basic elements you need to marry legally,
Since destination weddings have become so popular (and big business), some Bermuda resorts now offer a dizzying array of wedding options. That's perfect for people who care deeply about whether they will have an exact number of photographs, a specific kind of flower, and a custom cake. If you're that type of couple, send in a request for proposal to a resort you're interested in, and let the negotiations begin.
On the other hand, if you agree that the honeymoon is the best part of getting married, choose an-all-inclusive package and don't sweat it.
As more and more couples wed this way, resorts are offering turnkey packages that provide all the wedding basics, plus accommodations for you and those you bring along to celebrate with.
All-Inclusive Bermuda Wedding Packages
Below are sample destination wedding packages. In most cases, these packages are not stand-alone offers and must be combined with a stay.
Unless specified, packages do not include the cost of airfare, lodging, or food. They only cover the ceremony and specified extras. All other costs are additional.
Bermuda Destination Wedding Package at The Reefs Resort & Club
- Ceremony on The Deck at Caso's Point
- Bride's bouquet and groom's boutonniere
- License fee and one copy of marriage certificate
Stay at The Reefs for a Bermuda honeymoon, and take advantage of this additional package:
- An ocean view room
- A welcome Rum Swizzle
- Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival
- Two 60-minute massages — one for each of you
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and gourmet dinner
- A romantic dinner for two on the beach (available May through October)
- Drink vouchers for a refreshing Bermuda drink
- A keepsake gift
- Round-trip airport transfer for two
- Taxes and service charges
Bermuda Destination Wedding Package at Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa
- Personal services of the wedding coordinator
- Wedding license
- Ceremony set-up
- Champagne at the ceremony
- Wedding night rose petal turndown
- Breakfast in bed the next morning
Bermuda Destination Wedding Package at Grotto Bay Beach Resort
- Main lawn venue
- Local minister
- Collection of marriage certificate
- Signing Table
- White folding chairs for guests
- Wooden arbor(
- 2 cocktail tables covered in linen
- Hand-tied bridal bouquet & boutonniere
- Bottled water for guests
- 5 bottles of house champagne
- 5 dozen hors d’oeuvres
- 6” & 9” two-tier wedding cake
- Photographer for 1 hour
More about Destination Weddings