Ågesta nude beach in Stockholm is an official beach for nudists and is often considered the best option in the Swedish capital. Maintained by the naturist association NF EOS, it's a popular beach for both locals and visitors as nudism in Sweden is widely accepted.
- Public restroom facilities
- Picnic tables and barbecue area
- Play areas
- Nice sandy area
- Tap water
- Trash bins
How to Get to Ågesta Beach
- By bus, take line 742 or line 833 from Stockholm to the Rödmossevägen stop.
- By car, drive to the southern end of Lake Magelungen and follow the signs to Ågesta nude beach.
- By subway, take the train to the Farsta Strand stop.
More Nude Beaches in Sweden
Learn more about other Swedish nude beaches here.