01 of 16
The Cheap Alternatives to the Best Places to Eat in Las Vegas
Each year I put together a list of the best restaurants in Las Vegas and I wrestle with what is considered great and what might be the best and then I realize that for the price of a meal I should be getting a foot rub as well. Eating can be expensive!
This year I'm going a different route and I'm listing the best affordable restaurants in Las Vegas. There are quite a few and some of these are just personal favorites that I have an addiction to. There are about 50 and the truth is I could have easily listed another 50 because the concept of affordable is a little tricky.
Check Out TripAdvisor’s Best Deals in Las Vegas for Hotel Information
I have organized them to help you find what you need so click on the type of food and you'll get all the details you need. Of course you could just hit the next button and you'll pace yourself through plenty of inspiration to start eating in Las Vegas.
At the end of this list you'll find a few more suggestions for places that you have... to try out that will not break your budget.
Are You Looking For More Cheap Las Vegas Resources?
- 23 Free Things To Do In Las Vegas
- 77 Places For Cheap Food In Las Vegas
- Free And Cheap in Vegas Hotel By Hotel
- The Best Affordable Restaurants In Las Vegas
Here are the Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas
Affordable Italian and Pizza
- Evel Pie Downtown Las Vegas
- Buca Di Beppo
- Slice of Vegas
- 800 Degrees
- Metro Pizza (locations around Las Vegas)
- Flour & Barley
- Tacos and Tequila
- Carlos ‘n Charlies
- Tacos El Gordo
- Le Thai
- Beijng Noodle
- Grand Wok and Sushi
- Public House Luxor
- The Pub at Monte Carlo
- Nine Fine Irishmen
- Triple 7
- Burger Bar
- Shake Shack
- Gordon Ramsay BurGR
- I love Burgers
- White Castle
- Center Cut
- Circus Circus Steak
Date Night Affordable
- Mon Ami Gabi
- Enoteca Otto
- Hash House
- Carnegie Deli
- Lagasse's Stadium
- McCall's Heartland Grill
- Pasta Pirate
- Lobster ME
- Milos (lunch)
- Oyster Bar at Harrah's
So Cheap I can’t Pass it up
- Earl of Sandwich
- Coney Island
- Francescos at TI
- Secret pizza
If you are looking for information on Las Vegas Restaurants be sure to check the restaurants information page or if you want some specifics here are a few resources that should help you find the information you need.
Continue to 2 of 16 below.
- Best Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Where to have breakfast in Las Vegas
- 77 Places for Cheap Food in Las Vegas
- The Best Burgers in Las Vegas
- 77 Places to Find a Party in Las Vegas
- The Best Pizza in Las Vegas
02 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: Pizza And Italian
Affordable Italian and pizza
- D.O.C.G. at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas - I always get excited about the pizza but scan the menu and you’ll find a few treasures there. This does not have to be expensive but make sure to keep it together with the wine. Alcohol can easily put a dent on your wallet.
- Buca Di Peppo at Excalibur - Family style! I know it is a chain but my kids love it and I love that four people can really eat there for under $30.
- Slice of Vegas at Mandalay Bay - They have a decent happy hour and if you order a pizza you know you’ll be splitting it. The pasta portions are big enough to share so there is a lot of value in this spot.
- Grimaldi’s at Palazzo - This is probably the best deal in the Palazzo shoppes and the pizza is among the best on the Las Vegas strip. 2 people can leave here under $20.
- Martoranos at Rio - This place can get expensive but if you stay disciplined you can keep the tab fairly reasonable.
If you are looking for information on Las Vegas Restaurants be sure to... check the restaurants information page or if you want some specifics here are a few resources that should help you find the information you need.
Check Out TripAdvisor’s Best Deals in Las Vegas for Hotel InformationContinue to 3 of 16 below.
03 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: Mexican Food
Continue to 4 of 16 below.
- Javier’s inside Aria Resort - This is fancy Mexican food and it can get expensive but there are plenty of things on the menu to help you save some cash and get a good meal. Share the taco plate and have one drink and two or maybe even three people can leave there with a huge bargain.
- Tacos and Tequila at Luxor Hotel Las Vegas - This is a casual Mexican food with some pretty good sized portions. Remember that drinks will escalate the price but a meal for two for under $25 is not out of the question.
- Carlos ‘n Charlie’s at Flamingo Las Vegas - I can live on chips, salsa and guacamole here as long as I’m sitting on the back porch and having a drink. You can too but you don’t have to. There are plenty of affordable options on this menu.
- Hussongs - Drink specials, bar food and enough atmosphere to make this a good spot at happy hour, lunch or dinner.
04 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: Asian Food
Continue to 5 of 16 below.
- Le Thai - in Downtown Las Vegas - This is one of my new favorite spots for noodles at the bar. The portions are ample so a large bowl of noodles and two beers might be all you need. It can get crowded so if there is a seat at the bar, take it.
- Beijng Noodle No. 9 at Caesars Palace - I can sit and watch the guys pull noodles all day. A bowl of noodles in a broth or some wok fried noodles will suffice. There are enough options here for a cheap meal in Las Vegas that is not just a bland mess.
- Noodles at Bellagio - This is a bit fancier but has all the same comfortable food you need and expect from a noodle spot.
- Grand Wok and Sushi - I’m a sucker for the giant windows and the bright space. Get me some sushi and some noodles and I’m set.
05 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: Pubs and Beer
Continue to 6 of 16 below.
- Public House Luxor - Plenty of televisions and a menu that goes from cheap to moderately expensive. You’ll find some thing on this menu that keeps it affordable and you’ll also find some healthy alternatives.
- RiRa - I’ll take the fish and chips and a beer and still have some left over. Split the order with a friend and you can save enough to have a second beer.
- The Pub at Monte Carlo - The beer list is so huge you don’t have to eat. You can tough and happy hour is so good you can fill up for the rest of the day.
- Nine Fine Irishmen - This place is tricky because it can get expensive. Not fancy restaurant expensive but pricey for a pub. Rely on empty calories of beer and you’ll leave here with a smile.
- Triple 7 at Main Street Station - Good atmosphere, great bar food and decent beer specials. You’ll probably order their burger but I could sit with an order of their chicken wings and a beer while watching sports and be just fine.
- BeerHaus at The Park
- Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas
06 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: Burgers
Continue to 7 of 16 below.
- Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay - This at one time might have been the best burger in Las Vegas. It is not anymore but it is still offered a very good price compared to the other fancy burgers on the Las Vegas strip.
- Gordon Ramsay BurGR inside Planet Hollywood - This burger is above average and the bright room will make you happy. The wait, however, will frustrate you. If you see a spot at the bar , take it and you’ll save yourself 45 minutes.
- I love Burgers at Palazzo - This is the simple burger place that does a decent burger for a cheap price. Toss in some fries, and a sake and the price goes up a bit but not too much. Head to the location in the Town Center Mall and you’ll pay even less.
- BLT at Mirage Las Vegas - Burger, fries and a beer. Simple and yet affordable enough that I want to go back regularly.
- Shake Shack at The Park Las Vegas
- In-N-Out Burger at The LINQ
07 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: Steaks
Continue to 8 of 16 below.
- Center Cut - - I'm a sucker for a good room and I really like the space in this steakhouse. It's modern and it does not feel like a place where you have steak and potatoes. You do, but it does not feel that way. You will also deal with some great people serving a decent product for a good price.
- Circus Circus Steak - This place has been serving steaks since most of us could digest the beef. It's classic and well priced. You'll be glad you tried it after you leave.
08 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: Date Night
Continue to 9 of 16 below.
- Mon Ami Gabi - The view of the fountains and a patio seat is all you need for date night in Las Vegas
- Enoteca Otto
- La Cave at Wynn - Drink the wine by the glass and order a few small plates and you'll be surprised with how little you will spend.
- Olives at Bellagio - This has always been one of my favorite spots but a lunch date at Olives does not have to be super expensive. Relative to other sots at Bellagio this place is a steal. If you are lucky you'll get a view of the fountains.
09 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: American Food
Continue to 10 of 16 below.
- Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffet is American and so are burgers, salads and boat drinks.
- Hash House - Huge servings and chicken that is out of this world and breakfast that feeds you for an entire day.
- Lagasse's Stadium - If you keep it cool with the drinks you'll spend a small amount on some quality food while watching a few games.
- McCalls Heartland Grill
- Serendipity 3 - Share something and you'll be excited about having dessert.
- Toby Kieth's I Love This Bar at Harrah's Las Vegas
10 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: Seafood
Continue to 11 of 16 below.
- Lobster ME - Who doesn't need a lobster roll? Lobster and chips and lobster ice cream all for a fair price.
- Milos - Get there for their lunch special, after that it gets very expensive.
- Oyster Bar at Harrahs - Find a seat at the bar and you'll get a big meal for a good price.
- Oyster Bar at Palace Station - There will be a line and that's because the food is good and the price is right.
11 of 16
Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas: Cheap!
So Cheap I Can’t Pass It Up
Some places are just cheap and if you want to eat for less money this is where you should be going.
Continue to 12 of 16 below.
- Earl of Sandwich - A good sandwich for less than a hand of blackjack.
- Pinks - Who doesn't need a Vegas dog?
- American Coney Island Dog - Downtown cheap dog that does not require you to buy a fried oreo.
- Pizzeria Francesco's at TI - A slice for a good price and probably a chance at a beer special.
- Secret pizza - The late night slice place.
- 800 Degrees Pizza at Monte Carlo
- Five50 Pizza Bar at Aria
12 of 16
Shake Shack at New York-New York Las Vegas
This is a pretty special burger and when you factor in how relatively cheap it is you might find that Shake Shack Las Vegas will be your go to spot for an affordable burger in Las Vegas. Wait, it's not just affordable, it is cheap!Continue to 13 of 16 below.
13 of 16
800 Degrees Pizza
This is not just a cheap pizza, it is also one of the best pizzas in Las Vegas. If you like the thin crust Napoli style pie you will love this pizza. 800 Degrees Pizza is the best deal in food in Las Vegas.Continue to 14 of 16 below.
14 of 16
Cabo Wabo Cantina Las Vegas
Let me tell you that the reason you stop in for an affordable meal here is because they ave great happy hour specials. You can easily order too many cocktails and ruin the budget but if you stay away from multiple drinks you should leave Cabo Wabo Cantina with money in your wallet after a fun time out on the patio.Continue to 15 of 16 below.
15 of 16
Treasure Island Dinner And A Show Special
The Treasure Island Hotel offers plenty of great deals on their website but one that I really like is the one that includes dinner at one of their restaurants and a ticket to Mystere by Cirque du Soleil. $79 gets you dinner and a show at one of four restaurants on the property.Continue to 16 of 16 below.
16 of 16
Lemongrass at Aria Las Vegas For An Affordable Meal
Lemongrass at Aria Las Vegas offers a $39 early evening meal that works if you are planning on seeing a show or if you need to pre-party before you head into a nightclub.