Yes, you can have a Las Vegas vacation and not pay too much. This is not about being cheap while enjoying the Las Vegas strip, it is about being frugal and smart about having an affordable Las Vegas experience. You want to be able to have a good vacation while staying within your budget. If you leave town with a few extra coins in your pocket, you will be way ahead and on your way to your next vacation.
Are You Looking For Cheap In Las Vegas Resources?
- 23 Free Things To Do In Las Vegas
- 77 Places For Cheap Food In Las Vegas
- Free And Cheap in Vegas Hotel By Hotel
- The Best Affordable Restaurants In Las Vegas
Affordable Hotels in Las Vegas
The cost of the hotel no longer has to be your biggest expenditure in Las Vegas. You'll be surprised by how much you get for the money at the remodeled Tropicana Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas as well as Downtown Las Vegas properties such as the El Cortez and Golden Gate Hotels. Palms Place and Trump Las Vegas get you great deals on spacious rooms. NY/NY Hotel and Excalibur are also very good hotels when trying to stretch the vacation dollar in Las Vegas. Don't fret about searching last minute deals, Las Vegas is notorious for fabulous deals in the 11th hour, do a little research and save some money.
- Tropicana Hotel - Remodeled and Redefined, The Best Deal in Town Right Now
- Palms Place at Palms Las Vegas
- Rio Las Vegas
- Luxor Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
Affordable Attractions in Las Vegas
Affordable in Las Vegas sometimes means free and these attractions will not cost you a single penny. From roaming around CityCenter to enjoying world-class art to erupting volcanoes and dancing fountains Las Vegas has plenty of options for free and cheap things to do.
- CityCenter Fine Art Collection
- The Fountains at the Bellagio Hotel
- Check out a few more free options in Las Vegas
- Free Circus acts at Circus Circus
- Cheap, Free and Affordable in Las Vegas
Affordable Quick Eats in Las Vegas
A Vegas dog at Pinks, a slice of pizza or a Taco at Hussong's Cantina and you'll be content in Las Vegas but you 'll want more. So many places on the strip are very affordable, you just need to know where to look. You can eat, you can eat well and you can eat for less in Las Vegas.
- Pink's Hot Dogs at Planet Hollywood
- More Cheap Eats in Las Vegas
- Slice of Vegas
- Shake Shack
- Tacos El Gordo
- Earl of Sandwich
Affordable Las Vegas: Great Deals in Las Vegas
Eat for practically nothing all day with the Buffet of Buffets promotion from Harrah's entertainment and then see an afternoon show for free with Nathan Burton. There are a lot of ways to save money in Las Vegas:
- The Buffet of Buffets in Las Vegas
- Free Tickets to see Nathan Burton in Las Vegas
- More Tips to Save Money in Las Vegas
Affordable Shows in Las Vegas
You don't have to spend $100 per ticket to be entertained in Las Vegas. Some of the best entertainment is free or cost very little. Take a look at the list of affordable shows in Las Vegas and get hypnotized, laugh or feel the heat of a volcano.
- Affordable Entertainment at the V Theater at Planet Hollywood
- Half Priced Tickets in Las Vegas
- More Cheap Shows in Las Vegas
Affordable Drinks and Nightlife in Las Vegas
Going out in Las Vegas does not always have to be expensive. Drink specials, food deals, and fun low key casual places will help you make your Las Vegas vacation affordable.