Adventure Park USA is a 17.5 acre Western theme park located near Frederick, Maryland about 40 miles north of Washington, DC. Attractions include Blazing Trails Go Karts, Scrambler, Tilt A Whirl, Crater Lake Bumper Boats, Desert Oasis Miniature Golf, Wildcat and Wild Express Roller Coasters, Carousel, Teacups, Mini Himalaya, Frog Hopper, Tumbleweed Coaster and Helicopters. Adventure Park USA is available for birthday parties and offers a preschool program, before and after school care, Spring, Fall, Winter and Summer camp programs.
Indoor attractions (West World Laser Tag, Hangem’ High Ropes Course, Spin Zone Bumper Cars, Rustler’s Ridge Rock Wall, Gold Rush Playground) and the Stampede Arcade are open year round.
11113 West Baldwin Road, Monrovia, MD. Adventure Park USA is located just off Interstate 70 at Exit 62. From the Capital Beltway ( I-495), Follow I-495 to I-270 North toward Frederick, Take the exit for 1-70 East toward Baltimore. Take Exit 62 to Route 75 S (Libertytown/Hyattstown). Make a right off the exit ramp on to Route 75 S (Monrovia/Hyattstown) Stay straight through intersection onto West Baldwin Rd. toward Inter-Coastal Dr. Do not turn left onto 75 S. Drive past Inter-Coastal Dr. and Adventure Park USA is on the left.
There’s no admission fee to enter the park. Visitors purchase a Fun Pass with credits that works like a debit card. The cards do not expire so you can use credits during a return visit.
You get 10 credits for $1. Credit amounts range from 40 ($.40) credits for skee ball to 65 ($6.50) for the go karts.
Open Daily. Summer Hours 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Fall/Winter/Spring - Sunday 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Monday– Thursday 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Friday 11 a.m.-9 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- The park is open year-round and rain or shine. It is the busiest on weekends and school holidays. Plan your visit accordingly. Check the website's calendar for special events before your visit. Note that some attractions are open weather permitting.
- All-Day passes are available and offer the best deal on pricing. Before your visit, check the official website for special deals and discounts. Be aware that some attractions are open seasonally.
- No outside food is allowed in the park. Food options include typical amusement park fare such as hot dogs, french fries and funnel cake.
Official Website: www.adventureparkusa.com
More Family Friendly Entertainment Suggestions
- Amusement Parks in the Washington DC Area
- 15 Best Things to Do in Frederick, Maryland
- Top 10 Western Maryland Attractions
- Top 15 Maryland Attractions - Best Places to See